Cabin Room Number?

Jvsbaby

We are going on the Fantasy in January. This is our second Disney cruise, first on the Fantasy. We are booked as a guaranteed ocean view room with verandah. We still have not received our cabin number. Does anybody know how soon before we sail we will receive our cabin number? I checked our reservation today and it is still not listed.

We are going on the Fantasy in January. This is our second Disney cruise, first on the Fantasy. We are booked as a guaranteed ocean view room with verandah. We still have not received our cabin number. Does anybody know how soon before we sail we will receive our cabin number? I checked our reservation today and it is still not listed.

Guarantee reservations can be assigned at any time between the original booking date up to (and including) embarkation day. Typically GTY reservations are assigned around 45-60 days out, while *GT reservations are assigned about 2 weeks out.

It's possible you won't know your room assignment until you check in. I'd just keep checking online, as, if they do assign a room, it will show up there first.

Edited by Shmoo here

I'm guessing that you have a VGT reservation. If this is the case, you are likely to see your stateroom number on line at about 2 weeks before embarkation.

Don't worry when your luggage tags don't show your stateroom number--you can write it in if you get the number before your depart. If not, the tags are bar coded, and your luggage will arrive at your cabin (they just have to scan the code to get the room number).

With a *GT reservation, your assignment CAN be made as late as when you arrive at the terminal, but most of the time you'll see it on line about 2 weeks in advance.