Now I am worried...Freedom drydock

Fairsky

Hi all, just saw a thread on review of Freedom and that it was scheduled for drydock, today I saw when it was and I am on the first cruise after drydock, hope they finish on time...I work on a tour boat in Punta Gorda FL and one of our boats was in drydock for much longer that it was supposed to be so am keeping my fingers crossed on this one:confused:

Nice. We are booked on the 13th of Dec also. Celebrating mom's 80th...

Hope they get some good stuff added during the dry dock. The Blue Iguana makes a great breakfast burrito. And Guys Hamburgers are excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Im hoping for the guys and the blue also. since there drasticaly shortened the drydock time who knows how much or how little will be added, heck maybe its only gonna be that dr. suess stuff. Hope not

anyway i feel your concern i would not be able to handle the stress on planing avacation with that drydock so close, never seems to be done on time but hopfully carnival are pros and get it done. Good luck

Hi all, just saw a thread on review of Freedom and that it was scheduled for drydock, today I saw when it was and I am on the first cruise after drydock, hope they finish on time...I work on a tour boat in Punta Gorda FL and one of our boats was in drydock for much longer that it was supposed to be so am keeping my fingers crossed on this one:confused:

I'm sure you will be fine. They would not have shortened the drydock from 49 days to two weeks if they could not complete It within that time frame. I'm hoping for some nice upgrades when she is done.

Hey Fairsky,

We are booked on the Freedom Dec 13 2014 and looking forward to it. Let us know how it is--from one PG to another.

Which tour boat do you work on?

Nice. We are booked on the 13th of Dec also. Celebrating mom's 80th...

Hope they get some good stuff added during the dry dock. The Blue Iguana makes a great breakfast burrito. And Guys Hamburgers are excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We're booked for 12-13-14 also along with some friends. If you haven't joined the roll call thread yet stop on by...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1852904

There are only a few of us in there so far, but it's early. There is also a group set up on a popular social networking site. You should be able to find it by searching for the ship name and sailing date.