Love the Sunny, Sun, Sun

newmexicoNita

Just off the Sun yesterday. Now, I have to get ready for a house full tomorrow night, so don't have time for a review, even a quick one, but will be able to give my opinion as soon as Christmas is over and will do a full review later. I will add, we had a great time and most everyone we talked to said the same. It is always great to see so many people, so happy.

Just off the Sun yesterday. Now, I have to get ready for a house full tomorrow night, so don't have time for a review, even a quick one, but will be able to give my opinion as soon as Christmas is over and will do a full review later. I will add, we had a great time and most everyone we talked to said the same. It is always great to see so many people, so happy.

Looking forward to whatever you write, whenever you write it. :D Glad you had a great time. Merry Christmas

Take your time! get in a good place ^^