Considering Celebrity: Equivalent of RC "Cruise Compass" and how to find on here?

bluegirlum

I am thinking of taking a cruise on Celebrity in Feb/March. Probably the Constellation. I am Emerald on RC, so I am used to their terminology--as many of your probably know, their daily cruise planner is called the "Compass." Is it called the "Daily" on Celebrity? Do CC members post them in these threads like they do in the RC forum? I've tried searching to find some examples of the on-board activities, but I'm not having any luck. Thanks!

I am thinking of taking a cruise on Celebrity in Feb/March. Probably the Constellation. I am Emerald on RC, so I am used to their terminology--as many of your probably know, their daily cruise planner is called the "Compass." Is it called the "Daily" on Celebrity? Do CC members post them in these threads like they do in the RC forum? I've tried searching to find some examples of the on-board activities, but I'm not having any luck. Thanks!

Try this thread, poster did a great review with links to menus, dailies,etc. Don't think it was the Constellation, but might give you an idea of what goes on.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=41029516#post41029516

Try this thread, poster did a great review with links to menus, dailies,etc. Don't think it was the Constellation, but might give you an idea of what goes on.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=41029516#post41029516

Wow---what a great review. That was really informative in general and seeing the dailies was really helpful. Thank you!

Well I was just going to recommend my site; but I see it already has been linked. To the OP, a direct link to my website is www.thepreismans.com. Go to the Eastern Caribbean review I just posted. I have included every day's Celebrity Today because of posts like yours who were looking for them. I hope they provide you with the information you are looking for.