Jewelry from the Fun Shops

treasurespast

I was on the Pride the first week of December. I really liked a beautiful ring I saw in the jewelry shop while on board, but didn't buy it. I haven't stopped thinking of it since I got off the ship and I am wondering if there is a web site or way to see the piece and possibly purchase it now.

Do you know the brand name and/or model name or number? I have found jewelry items similar to the cruise ship offerings at a better price on eBay. Sea of Ice is one of the main brands Carnival has; Shablool is a new line that I really like.

Good luck in your search!

I was on the Pride the first week of December. I really liked a beautiful ring I saw in the jewelry shop while on board, but didn't buy it. I haven't stopped thinking of it since I got off the ship and I am wondering if there is a web site or way to see the piece and possibly purchase it now.

I HAD their corporate phone # written down somewhere...& I went to go look for it when I read your post...but couldn't find it. BUT, I'm boarding the Splendor on Friday, & will get the contact information for you, & will post it here when I get back. I'll be back January 13th. ;)

I would be very aware when buying jewelry off a ship, getting things repaired can be a nightmare :(

The jewelry and gift shops are not owned or run by Carnival, that's one reason you can't order the tee shirts through Bon Voyage. Maybe someone can find out the name of the company that runs the shops and they have a land based store to contact.

Items from the shops cannot be purchased post cruise, as the shops are operated by a duty free vendor. The company is starboard cruise services http://www.starboardcruise.com based in Miami, a part of the LVMH group. It is also worth nothing that the fine jewellery items also vary from ship to ship, with the newer and larger sips having a much better selection, so even if you were to take another cruise, you may not find the same piece.