Celebrity Eclipse: capt'ns club back stage tour

fishycomics

The Good, the bad, and the ugly:

Welcome. Never been to a backstage tour, Sorry you have to be a capt'n's club member. wait, do not leave, keep reading. You get a phone call, the tour will be held last day, at 10:30AM, you hear it at the show. Held at the Theater, on the Bow, port side.

As you head to the theater, You are waiting, no cards shown, Graham your capt'n club host for the eclipse at this time, makes an announcement. We are opening ten minutes earlier, head in grab a drink, head down to the front and left.

2dhh7w3.jpg

Graham is happy to greet and meet you, welcome, welcome. No card necessary. He smiles to the video camera.

33bokeq.jpg

As Orange juice is there, and champaign , pick a drink head on down.

27ysjyq.jpg

As Graham, introduces Dannelle, and her cast. In the video you'll see and hear Graham and Dannelle introduce the cast members. video is clearly posted.

View My Video"]2ik5i5f.jpg[/url]

The team talks about their personal lives, and how they got to where they are today? As you are allowed to ask questions, and the important one that they held bad fully answering was their income, salary. They are under a 6 month contract, and not many knew what a contract was.

As two groups were made for this cruise, while other cruises only one cast member per group. Dennelle and Niccole, and Niccolle and Ukraine (unsure) were the other group. Talked about and only of the stage, floor, and if any questions were asked, they were answered. we then headed to Back stage where you had to be careful where walking, for some, it is dark, and clostrophobic?

35bxjsi.jpg

Watching where you walked, you head to one of the two rooms per side.

2lc7awy.jpg

As you entered the room, one of the staff is demonstrating and working on his personal work, They talked about the room, how each piece of clothing laid out, for the next act, how hard it may be at times to change. Some questions were asked, and no one is ashamed to answer, because there is no time for being shy.

33v2csk.jpg

As we head to the last room, where all the dressings of make up is shared, out of pocket expense, and how they are stored, talks about singing, how it is done, what you see going on stage and not knowing how its synched...

as we head out to the main stage..

15qsu2b.jpg

We all grouped back up, and for me it was time to go, Bruch is being served, Exit stage left.

5cepgi.jpg

I enjoyed the tour, and for me it is a once in a life time tour, it is something you do not want to miss, it is interesting, and that I have no complaints about.

Well how you go about it is your business, not many were members, not many cared to go, not many........ You'll find this to be an interesting discussion for sure.

On that note happy sailing