Gibraltar land tours

ashey

Hi all, just signed up (first post)and wondered if anyone out there has booked on Azura (A409) leaving Southampton on the 19th April 2014.

My wife and I are booked on this cruise and wondered if any other passengers would like to join us on a Gibraltar land tour when we reach that stop?

Trip advisor has rave reviews for inside out rock tours run by Carl Misilano, I have contacted him about his extended tour as follows:

"The Extended tour takes approximately 2.30 hours this consists of 6 stops which include Europa Point, 100 Tonne Gun, St Michaels Cave, top of the Rock with interaction with the apes, Great Siege Tunnels and Moorish Castle as we drive down towards the old Town of Gibraltar".

The price is occupancy sensitive so best value is to fill all the 8 seats, further info is available on trip advisor, check it out.

If we can get 3 further couples to make up the eight the price would be £35/person.

Anybody interested?