Grand Turk all inclusive?

AtSeaWithChris

I thought they had an excursion which included a stop in town with food? What time will you be in port? You can taxi to town for $5 pp and hang out out the Sandbar which overlooks the beach and eat and drink what you want. Or you could go to the Bohio Resort which is a little north of town.

Edited by 2 cruzen

I thought they had an excursion which included a stop in town with food? What time will you be in port? You can taxi to town for $5 pp and hang out out the Sandbar which overlooks the beach and eat and drink what you want. Or you could go to the Bohio Resort which is a little north of town.

We are there from 7-2 so are those places all inclusive or ala-cart?

What excursion is the one you are talking about. None of the descriptions say unlimited drink or food that I've seen.

Thanks

Sent from my wonderful iPhone 5 using the fabulous Cruise Critic app.

All these places are ala carte. The places along the beach, Margaritaville, Jack's Shack, Crew Bar, White Sand and a couple of newer ones really have no charges for use of the beach but may charge for loungers, so it's just food and drink. There are separate vendors around for some water toys. Sandbar in Cockburntown is a resaurant/bar. Bohio Resort just north of Cockburntown is a hotel/resort tha topens its bech to day cruisers and does charge a fee for loungers, if available. the beach area between the pier and the excursion pier to the south has free loungers but no cocktail/food service.

Was in Grand Turk December 11 from 7-2 and Captain Hooks bar and grill is right on the beach to the left as you get into port. You have chairs and umbrellas on their deck and they have cold beer and I had cracked conch and it was very good. The loungers on the beach in front are free to all cruisers. Down the beach about 100 yards is the barefoot cabana used to be local village bar and they have drinks and some food. Sandbar was open to late for us to make the back on ship time. I will make that my stop on my next time in Grand Turk.