All Things Freedom

MrBanana1240

• 1 month later...

Ok I just returned from the freedom this past Saturday. We were on the 6 night western. The ship was nice just did not have the 2.0 upgrades yet staff was great. Had a blast with 2 five yard old granddaughters

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Also if you are looking for a room do not pick 8398. My daughter was in this room and there was a vibration if the ship was moving. The faster the ship was traveling the harder it vibrated. It was like puttin a quarter in the vibrating bed in a cheap motel. We were in 8386 and felt no vibration three doors forward. If you were stopped up and sat on the toilet it would shake the 5h!t out of you. Asked the room Stuart and he said it won't do it tomorrow while we are stopped in port only does it when moving.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Just off her this Saturday as well. We had a great time & left her in good shape for you. When we took my DD & DS to camp a counselor named Miss Vicki remembered my DD from the Fantasy last year. She even remembered her name. That was very cool. Good luck finding a lounger on the Lido on the sea days. Carnival was going around with the little stickers but it did not help. We saw a couple guys "having words" about a saved chair. Security had to get involved.The guy got his chair though :)