Violent Crime on Cruise Ships

crewzr

I like how everyone adds words like glued and not healthy just because my wife and I love spending time with each other on a cruise. We're on different schedules at home and also raising 2 kids. Any alone time we get, we love to spend it with each other. What's so unhealthy about that? 15 years together! Lol unhealthy? Doubt it, we call it love.

LIKE :D:D And we've been married 45 years. We're retired and still like doing things together.

I completely agree with you CruiseAddict1982. Being a veteran and a firefighter, I have spent a lot of time away with deployments and shift work and raising three kids, I would like to spend as much time as I can with my wife when I have the chance.

And thank you for what you do.

I completely agree with you CruiseAddict1982. Being a veteran and a firefighter, I have spent a lot of time away with deployments and shift work and raising three kids, I would like to spend as much time as I can with my wife when I have the chance.

And thank you for what you do.

No sir, thank you for what you have done and what you do now. Time with my kids and my wife is very important to me as it is with you. We take one cruise a year by ourselves without the kids and it's our time to concentrate on each other.

No sir, thank you for what you have done and what you do now. Time with my kids and my wife is very important to me as it is with you. We take one cruise a year by ourselves without the kids and it's our time to concentrate on each other.

That may be something we start to do every year as well. This is our first cruise so we will see.

It used to be that my hubby and I would be glued at the hips during a cruise. But during our last few cruises' date=' we would have our own things to do (he would go to the gym or go play his guitar someplace, and I would go to a trivia match or hula class). We would still spend most of our days and definitely nights (we'll decide on which show or lounge to go to), but it's much more healthier not to feel that we have to be with each 24 hours/day for a two-week cruise.

I like how everyone adds words like glued and not healthy just because my wife and I love spending time with each other on a cruise. We're on different schedules at home and also raising 2 kids. Any alone time we get, we love to spend it with each other. What's so unhealthy about that? 15 years together! Lol unhealthy? Doubt it, we call it love.

Notice that I said "not to feel." Very different from saying being together is "not healthy." We often spend a lot of our free time together, even just grabbing a meal at the mall and hanging out. But we have a couple of different interests so while hubby is checking out car parts on Amazon for one of our cars (he does work at a LAPD dispatch center, but tinkering at cars is something he enjoys; I have no interest in cars), I could be working on a parents' newsletter for school (he only looks at it if I'm pointing out a clever image I've found or turn of phrase, but I don't mind if he doesn't read my work). Neither is stewing because one is bored. Sometimes we'll do things together during the day on a cruise, sometimes we go separate ways for a few hours. Either way, we're relaxing.

Notice that I said "not to feel." Very different from saying being together is "not healthy." We often spend a lot of our free time together' date=' even just grabbing a meal at the mall and hanging out. But we have a couple of different interests so while hubby is checking out car parts on Amazon for one of our cars (he does work at a LAPD dispatch center, but tinkering at cars is something he enjoys; I have no interest in cars), I could be working on a parents' newsletter for school (he only looks at it if I'm pointing out a clever image I've found or turn of phrase, but I don't mind if he doesn't read my work). Neither is stewing because one is bored. Sometimes we'll do things together during the day on a cruise, sometimes we go separate ways for a few hours. Either way, we're relaxing.[/quote']

I want to be with her as much as I can. Lol

6 nights and can't come quick enough. What cruise line do you typically go through?

I've been on about 7 cruises on Royal Caribbean and I cheated once and went on carnival. Didn't really care for Carnival. Wasn't that great to me. 6 days huh? Hope you have fun. We are going on the Explorer in May for 5 days.

I've been on about 7 cruises on Royal Caribbean and I cheated once and went on carnival. Didn't really care for Carnival. Wasn't that great to me. 6 days huh? Hope you have fun. We are going on the Explorer in May for 5 days.

Cool...Have been told that RCCL is real nice. Thanks