Green card holders - entry requirements for Tortola

AmyWrites

Husband is a legal permanent resident, Russian citizenship. I cannot get a straight answer on whether he needs any visas for Tortola. Most islands just say if you're there on a cruise, green card/passport is enough, but I'm getting worried about this. Any experiences?

Husband is a legal permanent resident, Russian citizenship. I cannot get a straight answer on whether he needs any visas for Tortola. Most islands just say if you're there on a cruise, green card/passport is enough, but I'm getting worried about this. Any experiences?

Royal can only give answers for US citizens, try this web site CIBT.com. This site will be able to answer your questions.

Very frustrated with this. Royal Caribbean says he can board with green card+passport, but literally no straight answers about ports of call. Most of them allow cruise ship passengers to board sans visa, moreso if they have residency in the US, but I don't want to make that assumption about BVI and be wrong. Visa agency websites don't take into consideration that I'll be there for less than 24 hours and that he's a green card holder.

HI My husband also has a green card . We cruise a lot and he has gone in and out of about every port in Caribbean. We carry passport and green card, with drivers license and sea pass card. No problems. They usually have only asked for drivers license and sea pass in ports, but we carry everything just in case. My husband has an EU passport (Germany).

Hope you get the info needed as it is nerve wracking to not know for sure

I can't answer your question, but BVI Immigration should have the definite word:

Immigration Department

RJT Edifice Building

Wickham’s Cay 1, Tortola

British Virgin Islands VG1110

Telephone:

284-468-3701

ext 4700/4706

284-468-4700

Fax: 284-494-4399

Hours of Operation: Mon – Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ATLANTIC STANDARD time