Help in Nassau Day Passes, Attn: Scubagirrl

Brenda33

Hi,

I am just reading that the Sheraton is no longer the Sheraton. It is now the Melia? We will be in Nassau in July 2014. Will day passes still be available?, and at what rate? Are day passes still available at the Wyndham and at what rate? Can you still use BOTH resorts if you purchase a day pass for one of them? Also, is there still a slide at the Wyndham? Thank you for your help. We will be traveling with our 12 year old son at the time. Also, if you know of something else to do on a second Nassau day (we are doing a back to back) that would be fun for a 12 year old, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I am just reading that the Sheraton is no longer the Sheraton. It is now the Melia? We will be in Nassau in July 2014. Will day passes still be available?, and at what rate? Are day passes still available at the Wyndham and at what rate? Can you still use BOTH resorts if you purchase a day pass for one of them? Also, is there still a slide at the Wyndham? Thank you for your help. We will be traveling with our 12 year old son at the time. Also, if you know of something else to do on a second Nassau day (we are doing a back to back) that would be fun for a 12 year old, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

I don't think anyone, not even Melia can tell you what will happen in July 2014. It's just too far off, and a lot will be happening with the development of Bahamar and the opening in Dec.

I do know that at this time, you may NOT use both resorts, and that the pools slide at the wyndham is closed. (I have also heard that the pool is closed for repair as well, but I can't verify that.

Melia is creating a handful of new dining venues at this time... once they are completed, the property will become an all-inclusive as are all of their other properties. No date yet for this turnover.

I would check back as your date gets closer.

As for things to do.. there are many. Snorkeling, scuba, mini subs, seqways, animal encounters, pirates and forts.