Choice Air--Ground Transfers

joand452

We booked through Choice Air and are arriving on embarkation day (not my first choice, but this time it had to be done). Our documents say ground transfers are included (with no price), but I can't find any additional information regarding the process. I can't find anything of value on either website.

Can anyone help? I've gone through the search feature, but have found nothing about this particular question.

Thanks for your help!

We booked through Choice Air and are arriving on embarkation day (not my first choice, but this time it had to be done). Our documents say ground transfers are included (with no price), but I can't find any additional information regarding the process. I can't find anything of value on either website.

Can anyone help? I've gone through the search feature, but have found nothing about this particular question.

Thanks for your help!

on the cruise reservation page look at your summary of charges, it should show.

Thanks for your help!

From the RCI website under What do Custom Air arrangements include?

"Custom Air arrangements made though our Custom Air Department include round-trip air transportation to and from the port of departure and arrival, an airport greeting by a Royal Caribbean representative and ground transportation between the airport and the port".

Once at the airport, after collecting your luggage, you will find the RCI rep, who is usually holding up an RCI sign, and they will direct you and your luggage to where the bus to the port is located.

From the RCI website under What do Custom Air arrangements include?

"Custom Air arrangements made though our Custom Air Department include round-trip air transportation to and from the port of departure and arrival, an airport greeting by a Royal Caribbean representative and ground transportation between the airport and the port".

Once at the airport, after collecting your luggage, you will find the RCI rep, who is usually holding up an RCI sign, and they will direct you and your luggage to where the bus to the port is located.

OP asked about Choice Air. Custom Air and Choice Air are not the same thing.

Thom

OP asked about Choice Air. Custom Air and Choice Air are not the same thing.

Thom

Oops, :o I posted that info with the assumption that is what the OP did since there was no breakout of transfer costs.

Here is the link to Are airport-to-pier transfers included when we buy our airline tickets with ChoiceAir? and then there is this link How will I get to the departure port

Edited by cruisenfever

This is from my booking dashboard:

"Ground Transportation: Airport transfers are included with your airfare."

There is a link but all it leads to is a window about the luggage valet service.

Fortunately, I have some time to sort this out. I'll call Choice Air Customer Support later.

Thanks for your responses!

This is from my booking dashboard:

"Ground Transportation: Airport transfers are included with your airfare."

There is a link but all it leads to is a window about the luggage valet service.

Fortunately, I have some time to sort this out. I'll call Choice Air Customer Support later.

Thanks for your responses!

When your e-docs are issued you may find transfer vouchers included and then you may not and your names are on the list that the RCI rep will have on a clipboard.

Is it possible that when you made your air arrangements you booked ground transportation the day of departure?

This is from the Choice Air FAQ page:

If you are arriving on embark/debark days, the transfers will automatically populate on the Guest Preference Page. This can be adjusted based on the guest's individual needs.

We are arriving on embark/debark days.

I'll still call them.

This is from the Choice Air FAQ page:

If you are arriving on embark/debark days, the transfers will automatically populate on the Guest Preference Page. This can be adjusted based on the guest's individual needs.

We are arriving on embark/debark days.

I'll still call them.

The paragraph preceding the one you quote is:

Are Transfers included when we buy Choice Air?

Transfers are offered as an option [my emphasis] to ChoiceAir guest when applicable for their travel dates.

Since, as you quoted, ground transfers "automatically populate(d)" your Preference Page, I think if you did not "adjust" (ie remove) transfers, you did in fact purchase them. note this is just my GUESS; yes, still call them.

Thom