I need your Opinion

fielddreamer

Depends on your goal for the cruise.

We've had 1. If it were up to my husband we would always get one, if it were up to me, we would never again get one again.

pros:

Elemis products

robe and slippers

spa passes(heated loungers, steam room, T pool, etc...)

2 free yoga classes

cabin steps from the spa

cabin decor was nicer than the rest of the ship

cons

high deck and all the way forward

limited times for free classes

Elemis products and slippers aren't that great, also only come in 2 sizes.

More money. May be worth it if you use the spa on a regular basis.

My husband used it a couple times a day and loved every aspect. I used it almost daily simply to get my money's worth. However I found the T pool uncomfortable to sit in due to me being short(under 5'). Also the loungers weren't all working. The free classes were only very early in the morning and I like to sleep in.

Depends on your goal for the cruise.

We've had 1. If it were up to my husband we would always get one, if it were up to me, we would never again get one again.

pros:

Elemis products

robe and slippers

spa passes(heated loungers, steam room, T pool, etc...)

2 free yoga classes

cabin steps from the spa

cabin decor was nicer than the rest of the ship

cons

high deck and all the way forward

limited times for free classes

Elemis products and slippers aren't that great, also only come in 2 sizes.

More money. May be worth it if you use the spa on a regular basis.

My husband used it a couple times a day and loved every aspect. I used it almost daily simply to get my money's worth. However I found the T pool uncomfortable to sit in due to me being short(under 5'). Also the loungers weren't all working. The free classes were only very early in the morning and I like to sleep in.

I assume that the spa 9 cabin and spa is part of the cabin price? I do use it twice a day. We just got off the new Royal Princess and they have a spa that is seperate from the the regular spa but it runs $159 p.p. for the week and we felt it was worth every penney! Had 6 diff. showers, 4 diff. steam rooms. 4 diff. saunas, thermal beds. thermal water beds , 1 thermal pool with assorted areas for your body, and lockers rooms and lounge with slippers and robes. We like to take advantage of these kind of perks! It looks like Carnival offers the same.

Edited by fielddreamer

I assume that the spa 9 cabin and spa is part of the cabin price? I do use it twice a day. We just got off the new Royal Princess and they have a spa that is seperate from the the regular spa but it runs $159 p.p. for the week and we felt it was worth every penney! Had 6 diff. showers, 4 diff. steam rooms. 4 diff. saunas, thermal beds. thermal water beds , 1 thermal pool with assorted areas for your body, and lockers rooms and lounge with slippers and robes. We like to take advantage of these kind of perks! It looks like Carnival offers the same.

Yes, sounds like a spa cabin is for you! Enjoy. :)