Grand Suite Perks for 4 night Enchantment

H, We just came off Enchantment in grand suite: You will have the most amazing cabin steward, Samy!, And the most amazing concierge Reyno. You get access to the concierge lounge, has snacks and free drinks, coffee, and continental breakfast. You will get fruit delivered to your room, sweets delivered, priority seating at shows, Reyno will make any reservation you need, will get a free bottle of evian, ice in the bucket w/o ever asking, so many closets you will get lost!, free pressing on formal night, an invite to the Captian's cocktail party for only a select few, an invite for a free galley tour, a balcony so big it is amazing, free coffee and tea in suite, an ipad in the suite ( you still need to pay for wi fi) CD and DVD players. Have a wonderful time. The suite wall is totally 100% sliding glass doors/windows facing the ocean! Robes , Slippers.

Have a wonderful time!

For Coco Cay, suite guests get priority to reserve the cabanas. It's a great deal. $200 for the day ... includes a bottle of champagne, bottled water, fruit plate, two snorkel sets, two floating mats.

I filled up a water bottle with my leftover orange juice from breakfast and made mimosas. Yummy.

I'm disappointed they did away with the party. That was a lot of fun.

Enjoy! We leave on the Enchantment on Monday! Great way to ring in 2014.

-Kim

H, We just came off Enchantment in grand suite: You will have the most amazing cabin steward, Samy!, And the most amazing concierge Reyno. You get access to the concierge lounge, has snacks and free drinks, coffee, and continental breakfast. You will get fruit delivered to your room, sweets delivered, priority seating at shows, Reyno will make any reservation you need, will get a free bottle of evian, ice in the bucket w/o ever asking, so many closets you will get lost!, free pressing on formal night, an invite to the Captian's cocktail party for only a select few, an invite for a free galley tour, a balcony so big it is amazing, free coffee and tea in suite, an ipad in the suite ( you still need to pay for wi fi) CD and DVD players. Have a wonderful time. The suite wall is totally 100% sliding glass doors/windows facing the ocean! Robes , Slippers.

Have a wonderful time!

Just to clarify, but from our experience on Enchantment, there are GS cabins on both the port and starboard side and each side has it's own attendants.

Invites to the Captain's cocktail party are sent out to all suite guests and, depending on the Concierge, Pinnacle Club Members as well.

Have a wonderful time!

Was your cabin steward port side or starboard?

Gina

Just to clarify, but from our experience on Enchantment, there are GS cabins on both the port and starboard side and each side has it's own attendants.

Invites to the Captain's cocktail party are sent out to all suite guests and, depending on the Concierge, Pinnacle Club Members as well.

Reyno doesn't invite any Pinnacle Club Members to the suite party. Did he used to do that? Or was that a different concierge on EN who did it?

Gina

Reyno doesn't invite any Pinnacle Club Members to the suite party. Did he used to do that? Or was that a different concierge on EN who did it?

Gina

When we did our b2b last March and April we were invited on both cruises.

I know that Corporate wants the Cocktail Party for Suite Guests Only. If they sent out a memo, then he is following orders. Unfortunately, other Concierge on other ships are not from what I have been reading on the main boards.:(

Edited by cruisenfever

Thanks. Do you know if he went all the way forward to Owner's suites? Was he especially good at his job? Adequate? Friendly? Assuming he'll be there for a few more weeks...I realize anything can happen.

Gina

Assume he goes all the way forward, we were in 8034. He was pretty quiet and did just fine. We loved the steward the previous leg, Rhinehart (js 8056 just down the hall). We continued to have more interaction with him the 2nd leg than we did Elmer, but in both cases we were well cared for.

• 3 weeks later...
Assume he goes all the way forward, we were in 8034. He was pretty quiet and did just fine. We loved the steward the previous leg, Rhinehart (js 8056 just down the hall). We continued to have more interaction with him the 2nd leg than we did Elmer, but in both cases we were well cared for.

I thought I'd return just to tell the outcome. We did have Elmer and I thought he was especially great and really friendly. We liked him a lot. He did a perfect job on our room and we had plenty of interaction but nothing that was too much - he was very pleasant and always had that Filipino smile.

Gina

When we did our b2b last March and April we were invited on both cruises.

I know that Corporate wants the Cocktail Party for Suite Guests Only. If they sent out a memo, then he is following orders. Unfortunately, other Concierge on other ships are not from what I have been reading on the main boards.:(

Reyno is more toe the line than other Concierges I think. less willing to let people otherwise not entitled into the Lounge, etc. I also found that there were fewer suite only events on EN.

whereas GR had a Suite only meet and greet with the officers, and more 'little things' like for disembarking in baltimore, we just waited our turn in the MDR to be called and then stood in the regular line. on GR out of B, Francis had us up in the lounge then personally brought us all down in groups to deck 2 so we could debark without having to go down that ramp.

I still Love Reyno though..

I thought I'd return just to tell the outcome. We did have Elmer and I thought he was especially great and really friendly. We liked him a lot. He did a perfect job on our room and we had plenty of interaction but nothing that was too much - he was very pleasant and always had that Filipino smile.

Gina

So great to hear, Gina - thanks for the follow up!