What's included in Cruise Docs?

amenuensis

I'm expecting our cruise documents any day now. We were promised certain perks: 2 soda cards per stateroom, and 1 free photo per stateroom plus a free dinner at the Pinnacle Grill for everyone, as part of our Family Group. Does anyone know, do these perks come in the packet with the tickets? Or do we get them after we board? I will worry if they are not in with the tickets.

Normally cruise docs include your cruise tickets, air tickets (if you booked air through HAL), transfer tickets (if you booked transfers through HAL), "know before you go" booklet, immigration forms (can also be filled out online), and baggage tags.

I assume that these perks are coming from your travel agent. Usually, your T/A gets your docs from HAL and then they send them to you - so I guess the T/A could insert these "perk" items in your docs if they wanted to, but otherwise I do not think they would come in your docs. Do not worry if they don't.

I would suggest that you ask your T/A when you will get these (more precisely, I assume they will be certificates entitling you to them - I do not think that soda cards are issued except onboard the ship, the photo would be hard to give you without having taken it first, and as for the dinner ;) ...) He or she ought to know.

Archived