Prescriptions and OTC's

Well said......

Basically the same as if they required proof of previous purchase of all watches and jewelry. Thankfully, they don't, but they can...

Again, I really don't sweat it, but I also don't take scheduled drugs. I'd really hate to check "yes" on my professional license renewal that's my primary credential, or the 45 page periodic questionnaire I have to fill out to maintain my access and employment because I didn't keep Tylenol III in its original container. Unlikely, but not worth it.

As I always have to fly :( to the cruise -- all my prescriptions are in their original containers / packs and all OTC (including Claritin) are in their original containers / packs. I'd rather pack them that way than lose them!

As Claritin/Benadryl/or other antihistamine or decongestant can be or is sold in blister packs -- I only pack the number of blister packs required for the cruise and a couple "in case" of delays getting home.

Thanks for all the great information. It was the OTC that I was most concerned about. Since the Benadryl, Claritin, etc all say on the back of the blister pak what they are, I'm not going to bring the boxes. As for my prescriptions - I will make sure I have the original bottles. Thanks again!!