Milk

Honeymooner15

It may or may not be available in restaurants for lunch or dinner (it's not at the buffet)
On our cruise there was always skim and 2% milk at the coffee/tea stations on the buffet deck. There was half-and-half at first, but after a couple of days they only had those individual tubs of creamer :(

There was also hot milk for oatmeal and cereal at breakfast.

There is milk available for free at breakfast and via room service. It may or may not be available in restaurants for lunch or dinner (it's not at the buffet)

On every NCL cruise I've been on there is a dispenser of milk where the coffee machines are. My husband has always been able to get milk with his lunch there.

If you're referring to individual containers you are correct they are not in the buffet at lunch or dinner but milk IS available.

There are cartons of milk and chocolate milk available at the breakfast buffet. They do tend to run out on longer cruises but there will still be pitchers available.

I was surprised to see no cartons on our Dawn Cruise to Bermuda in August, including the behind the scenes tour, with the guide saying it was cheaper to stock the large bags of milk, and thought it was fleet wide. But I guess it is by ship then.