But We Were Marked "Do Not Upgrade"

MsSoCalCruiser

OP, glad you got your cabin back.

We have always booked our cabins do not upgrade as we choose them very specifically and often travel with friends who get the cabin beside us. So far, I've never had the cabin taken away from me. :eek:

I imagine there is a significant portion of cruisers who truly don't care that much about their cabin selection. Many of my co-workers who take cruises don't even remember the deck they are on, much less the specific cabin, and they might not even notice if it got changed. I'm sure Princess' seeming disregard for preferences is hinged upon a lack of complaints. We on CC are often the vocal minority for these types of issues.

On one of the other threads about passengers getting moved w/o their permission, I suggested that anyone who's had this problem should let Princess know this isn't acceptable. If only a few people do this, they won't think it's a major problem. But if several complain, maybe they'll take notice.