Shocking video regarding crew wages!

I used the words (The service,My Time Dining, also the word MAY and THINKS?

Obviously SOME PAX dont know what the service is ,MY TIME DINING is?

Your posts are in a thread on Staff conditions and remuneration. I have read the post I have quoted and your previous one, but I'm not sure what you are saying. It appears to me that you have cut and pasted certain words or phrases and stuck them together, but what do you mean?

Even the term "My time Dining" would be relevant to one cruiseline but not to others, so some people might not be familiar with the term. I don't see that as a problem.

Your posts are in a thread on Staff conditions and remuneration. I have read the post I have quoted and your previous one, but I'm not sure what you are saying. It appears to me that you have cut and pasted certain words or phrases and stuck them together, but what do you mean?

Even the term "My time Dining" would be relevant to one cruiseline but not to others, so some people might not be familiar with the term. I don't see that as a problem.

My Time Dining amongst other cruise lines are using the same concept where you have to prepay gratuities.My words MAY and Think are not pasted and you MAYBE suggesting that many of the readers here dont travel within other cruiselines?

My Time Dining amongst other cruise lines are using the same concept where you have to prepay gratuities.My words MAY and Think are not pasted and you MAYBE suggesting that many of the readers here dont travel within other cruiselines?

P&O Australia has "Anytime Dining" but there are no gratuities - prepaid or otherwise.

I suggest that many people who read this forum are either new to cruising or have only cruised on a local cruiseline so are not familiar with 'My Time dining" or "prepaid gratuities".

I used the words (The service,My Time Dining, also the word MAY and THINKS?

Obviously SOME PAX dont know what the service is ,MY TIME DINING is?

Perhaps you need a Dictionary as I am some what lost to what you are trying to say:confused:

I can only "guess" what you are trying to say! excuse me I dont mean to be offensive or rude in any way:)

Many cruiselines now require "Pre Paid Gratuities" up front for guests choosing My Time Dinning/ Your Time Dinning.

If you do this do you also have the last night envelope for waitstaff that many of us were accustomed too or do you just mean those choosing Traditional dinning remove their gratuities and walk away Scot free:confused:

Many of us on CC (not all) decide on the type of dinning we prefer and pay over and above for great service regardless it being upfront "Pre paid" Grats for MTD or usual Traditional dinning!

OK sorry I get your gist:D

Let me tell you that I "Do Not Like My Time Dinning" I Choose Traditional Dinning because I like to meet other people and strike up a re pore (good or bad) on the nightly dinner table for the entire cruise!

I pay my Grats upfront when possible and I like to have a small table "Whip Around" last night which happens very frequently with traditional dinning.

But I fail to see that people choosing traditional dinning do not pay tips?

My cruisesing experience started quite late in the piece but well before MTD/YTD was ever introduced and at that time if you didnt attend dinner with the same table persons the only other choice was "nothing" Not so long ago there was no Nightly Buffet or speciality restaurants as a choice over dinner.

To presume that those choosing Traditional dinning are skipping gratuity responsibilities compared to MTD patrons is a total joke and in the mind of MTDinners lol!

Edited by fishtaco

[quote name='fishtaco']OK sorry I get your gist:D

Let me tell you that I "Do Not Like My Time Dinning" I Choose Traditional Dinning because I like to meet other people and strike up a re pore (good or bad) on the nightly dinner table for the entire cruise!

I pay my Grats upfront when possible and I like to have a small table "Whip Around" last night which happens very frequently with traditional dinning.

But I fail to see that people choosing traditional dinning do not pay tips?

My cruissing experience started quite late in the piece but well before MTD/YTD was ever introduced and at that time if you didnt attend dinner with the same table persons the only other choice was "nothing" Not so long ago there was no Nightly Buffet or speciality restaurants as a choice over dinner.

To presume that those choosing Traditional dinning are skipping gratuity responsibilities compared to MTD patrons is a total joke and in the mind of MTDinners lol![/QUOTE]

Have you chose My Time Dining amongst the Cruise lines where you have to pre pay your gratuities and see how it works, with who ever, you want and at what size table and seen the options that are available?

Join a ship and you will see many people first two days on some companies to withdraw their gratuities off.