Carnival Magic Ship Photos

dlbdata

All,

We had a great time on the Magic DEC 22.

Here are the Photos

http://www.2000inc.com/carnivalmagic

Enjoy,

David

Houston,TX

Thank you David. Wife and I were on her 12/8-12/15 to celebrate my 49th birthday. Last year in august our son got married on Magic and hoping to get a group to book her for my 50th birthday on 12/7/14. Beautiful ship and will forward your pics to my sister in NYC in the hope that she will cruise with us next year.:D:D

I had 4 cameras on board.

Nikon D610 with 16mm Fisheye

Nikon D800 with 28-300mm zoom

Sony NEX-7 18-55mm

Canon S95 compact point and shoot

All photos were shot in RAW format and processed in Lightroom,Photoshop CS6,HDR EFEX pro, and Photomatix.

Most of the photos on board where taken early morning or late evening to avoid people in the shots. I also took the "Behind the fun/scenes" tour of the bridge and such.

Cheers,

David

Houston, TX

The ship was not overly decorated for the Holidays which I agree with. A few xmas trees around and a xmas tree on the Bridge. There were holiday shows in the Theater which was nice.

Cheers,

David

Houston,tx

The ship was not overly decorated for the Holidays which I agree with. A few xmas trees around and a xmas tree on the Bridge. There were holiday shows in the Theater which was nice.

Cheers,

David

Houston,tx

Thanks for the photos. We were on the Dec. 15th sailing and had a wonderful time. Booked again for the same period next year.

B

Thanks for sharing all those killer high quality photos with us, they were great!

I have to ask tho, with so many photos taken, were you able to enjoy your cruise ?:rolleyes:

All,

We had a great time on the Magic DEC 22.

Here are the Photos

http://www.2000inc.com/carnivalmagic

Enjoy,

David

Houston,TX

Absolutely wonderful photos! Professional quality - I almost thought they were photos you had stolen from Carnival! Glad you enjoyed your cruise - I am planning a Magic trip for November or December 2014. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics!

Thanks for the compliments on the photos. I really enjoyed the Carnival Magic. I have sailed with Princess in the past and was somewhat anxious booking on Carnival. A nice trip and experience indeed.

David

Houston, TX