sunset sail on TP - impressions?

JRoeT

Has anyone done the "Champagne Sunset Sail" in Bora Bora through Princess? I like the idea of a sail at sunset, I'm sure it's beautiful, and also a little different and relaxing.

Any impressions of this Princess-sponsored excursion?

J.

This is my impression of sunset sails...every time we have booked one (probably 6 times) the sunset is ????......won't experience Tahiti until Aug...but from what I've read from posts they say it is beautiful at sunset and even better at sunrise we are not booking one because our odds haven't been that good....

When I have booked tours with princess I have been very satisfied...people say on Tahiti it is very easy to book your own I have booked a combo on our Aug. TP cruise.......alot of people who post say princess tours are to costly but I don't agree.......I feel you get what you pay for and I don't mind paying more to princess for what I want......Have a great cruise:)

Some of the catamaran cruises were able to drop the passenger right at the ships tender area, they did not have to go back to Bora Bora's tender pier and wait for the ships tender. It was probably the ships excursions.

Archived