Happy 2014 Everyone

Best wishes to all on here, hope you have a very Happy New Year.

And thanks to kruzseeker and Little Nell for your recent excellent Transatlantic reviews...read them more than once :D

Thank you barnowl - and a very happy New Year to you too and everyone else on here. And here's to many wonderful cruises too! :D

Feliz Ano Nuevo from Spain - A Happy New Year to everyone on here from Hubby and myself.

Thank you all for your help and advice regarding our first two cruises; the friendliness we found on this forum was only matched by the friendliness and camaraderie we found aboard the Dream.

Edited by campolady

That has been me for the past couple of days Happy = finally booked this morning.

Great!, as usual I'm wavering at the moment.

I've whittled it down to four and have to decide which to do.........and of course deliberate over whether the price will come down much or not. Truthfully I'm sitting here with my bank book and a calendar, it's more like a degree course than a holiday.:rolleyes::D

I didn't have the luxury of watching the price fall...I had to strike while the iron was hot. (before DH changed his mind). Also there were only 2 cabins left in the area where I wanted one. If I waited for the price to fall, I wouldn't have such a good cabin position.

DH chose the itinerary which for us is excellent as we have only been to one port of call (Rome). I just went for it. :). I am so proud of myself as I usually spend weeks making up my mind but the help I have had on here in choosing the hotel stay certainly helped.