Armonia going cheap

lake5298

The 10th & 17th January sailings from Tenerife are currently on the MSC website at #149 - it's not a mistake, because I've just booked a bargain back-to-back! All inclusive drinks is less than #20 a day as well.

Add cheap flights to TFS with several low cost airlines and it's a cheap holiday. I understand that the reason is the redeploying of the ship from Egypt has left MSC with a ship but no passengers at short notice…..

The 10th & 17th January sailings from Tenerife are currently on the MSC website at #149 - it's not a mistake, because I've just booked a bargain back-to-back! All inclusive drinks is less than #20 a day as well.

Add cheap flights to TFS with several low cost airlines and it's a cheap holiday. I understand that the reason is the redeploying of the ship from Egypt has left MSC with a ship but no passengers at short notice…..

Here is a package for the same cruises advertised ealier this month

£449 ;

included flIghts transfers and an upgrade from inside to balcony suite

Join MSC Armonia for one of the most exciting and relaxing cruises of your life. Visiting pristine beaches and ports of call rich with fascniating history and culture, are just a few things you can expect when on board.

If you need a 'pick me up' during the winter months plus sun, sea and relaxation, a cruise with MSC will be perect for you.

;

Our Fly Cruises offer direct flights from London to Tenerife with regional flights available on request.

7 Night Fly Cruise from only £449pp

with FREE Upgrade to Balcony Suite

Call us on 0844 561 1955 or click below.

Take me there!

Departures: 06 Dec 2013; 03 - 17 - 31 Jan; 14 & 28 Feb; 14 Mar 2014

Inside Cabin from £449pp

Above rates are based on 06 December 2013 departure.

Departures: 13 Dec 2013; 10 & 24 Jan; 07 & 21 Feb; 07 Mar 2014

Inside Cabin from £449pp

Worth seeing if the flights and upgrade are still available

Pete

Here is a package for the same cruises advertised ealier this month

£449 ;

included flIghts transfers and an upgrade from inside to balcony suite

Worth seeing if the flights and upgrade are still available

Pete

Pete, when you factor in flights to Tenerife at around £30-40 each way from many airports in the UK, it is not worth considering the package at anything like those rates.

It is worth having reasonable travel insurance - just in case the dots don't happen to join up on the day.

Tim.

Pete, when you factor in flights to Tenerife at around £30-40 each way from many airports in the UK, it is not worth considering the package at anything like those rates.

It is worth having reasonable travel insurance - just in case the dots don't happen to join up on the day.

Tim.

When I priced up flights in early Dec for Jan cruises the cheapest I could find were over £100 each way.I'm sure they could have been had earlier in the year for the prices you quote but the cruises weren't on sale then. the price also includes transfers and of course the upgrade to a balcony suite.

Pete

Edited by Skier52