Vision Cabin pictures of 7152 or 7652???

I am looking for some pictures of Vision of the Seas aft balcony D-1 cabin 7152 or 7652 post refurb. We searched here and tried sites that have show cabins but none had the post refurb pictures. We are hoping that the balcony is still a wrap around.

Thanks.......

Edited by cruise wizard

To my knowledge, none of the existing balconies has been changed in refurb. I can tell you that Rhapsody, Vision's twin sister in the class, still has those splendid wraps post-refurb.

Thank you for the information (as always). We have 7152 on 6/9/14 - great 10 day itinerary with Charleston, SC and Bermuda. The wrap aft balcony is what we wanted and knew that the original Vision had that panoramic aft balcony but wasn't sure if they maintained the wrap. One photo we saw during the refurb showed the aft section being removed and re-attached.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1922402&highlight=pictures+of+vision+in+dry+dock

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1922402&highlight=pictures+of+vision+in+dry+dock&page=4

I am looking for some pictures of Vision of the Seas aft balcony D-1 cabin 7152 or 7652 post refurb. We searched here and tried sites that have show cabins but none had the post refurb pictures. We are hoping that the balcony is still a wrap around.

Thanks.......

I just sailed post revitalization on JS 8588 corner aft. I am 99.9% sure (if I'm wrong I do apologize greatly!!!) that the cabin below me on 7 was a wrap around. I saw my neighbors below me the odd time and could also see the railing as it wrapped around.The RCL website shows the deckplan on 7 that it doesn't have a wrap around but every picture I have of the back/side of the ship from my cruise shows that it does.

Here's a port-aft picture of the Vision docked in Bonaire Nov 19 (zoom it in).

DSC05307_zps133e9d62.jpg

Looks like deck 7 is exactly the same as deck 8... this is what I had:

c4fa0068-3f22-4e53-b675-9efe397801fa_zps44687237.jpg?t=1388471347

I'm not able to look for my other pictures I have at this time... this is the only aft picture I had downloaded to Photobucket in order to post. If I find something better for you I'll post it.

You are going to have a great cruise!!! Enjoy :D

We are hoping that the balcony is still a wrap around. Thanks.......

Hi again Gary. I think this will solve your question :)

DSC05357_zpsd6ed811f.jpg?t=1388534432

DSC05359_zpsbd5563e2.jpg?t=1388448155

DSC05360_zps25dabad3.jpg?t=1388534525

These pictures taken from the "Woodwind" catamaran in Bonaire post revitalization Nov 19. 2013. Looks like deck 7 does have a wrap around deck for you. You are going to LOVE it!! Have a great cruise :D

• 7 months later...
Posted this recently. It is a nice wrap around!

Excellent. We're sailing with friends next winter on the Vision and this is the exact cabin they have. We have the one on the other corner that you mentioned in your video. Whoo baby!!!!

• 9 months later...
Posted this recently. It is a nice wrap around!

Thank you so much!!! I just booked 7152 and the deck plan makes it look like it's not a wraparound!!! Great video!!!