Seadogs hotdog stand on Magic?

aggie_gal

We're going on the January 19 sailing on the Magic and our 3-year old is going with us. He's been asking to see pictures of the ship, camp, waterworks, etc. on the iPad. He's very excited about our upcoming vacation! In our image searches, we've come across the Seadogs hot dog stand and I just want to make sure there's one on the Magic. My son saw a picture and now that's all he talks about...he wants to order his own hotdog on the ship. Can anyone confirm there's one on the ship?!

We're going on the January 19 sailing on the Magic and our 3-year old is going with us. He's been asking to see pictures of the ship, camp, waterworks, etc. on the iPad. He's very excited about our upcoming vacation! In our image searches, we've come across the Seadogs hot dog stand and I just want to make sure there's one on the Magic. My son saw a picture and now that's all he talks about...he wants to order his own hotdog on the ship. Can anyone confirm there's one on the ship?!

A quick visit to the Carnival site indicates that the Magic is one of three ships that have Seadogs

Yup!!! They do have one!:D We tried it on the Breeze in April, and it was not good. Hoping you have a better experience. However, I believe the Magic still has the grill, as it doesn't have Guys or Blue Iguana Cantina, so if they're not great, you will have that to fall back on.:D Oh, and the yummy cheese sauce that the Breeze doesn't have:mad::mad:

Fortunately, my 3-year old doesn't have very particular taste buds. I just had to confirm there's the stand is there. It wouldn't have been very fun for him to be excited about it and one not be there! (Those of you with kids know what I'm talking about.)

Yes, the grill. Last time we sailed, our balcony was on deck 6, DIRECTLY above the grill. We couldn't sit out there because of the smoke from the grills. We fixed that this time around and booked a cove below everything except the water. ;)

18 more days!!!!

Yup!!! They do have one!:D We tried it on the Breeze in April, and it was not good. Hoping you have a better experience. However, I believe the Magic still has the grill, as it doesn't have Guys or Blue Iguana Cantina, so if they're not great, you will have that to fall back on.:D Oh, and the yummy cheese sauce that the Breeze doesn't have:mad::mad:

Everyone's taste buds are different. We loved the hot dogs on the Breeze at Sea Dogs! They were awesome!

You are correct. No Guys burgers means you have the grill. Score! I'll take that anyday over Guys.

Yes, the grill. Last time we sailed, our balcony was on deck 6, DIRECTLY above the grill. We couldn't sit out there because of the smoke from the grills. We fixed that this time around and booked a cove below everything except the water

When we mention the grill, we're not talking about the BBQ on deck 5. We're talking about up on the lido deck, at one of the food stations (not any of the buffet stations, but one of the outdoor ones). Guys replaced the grill on some ships, but Magic has the grill instead of Guys. Enjoy! I didn't try the hot dogs at the Sea Dogs stand, since I don't eat hot dogs, but hot dogs will be on every Carnival ship. But some people who want one will never come across the Sea Dogs stand. I never even noticed it on Magic (even though I guess they have it), but I saw it on Breeze.

Edited by k2excursion

Everyone's taste buds are different. We loved the hot dogs on the Breeze at Sea Dogs! They were awesome!

Thinking it must've just been an off day for them. The hot dog was grayish in color:eek: and just had a funky taste. I was so excited to try them too, after all of the great reviews. Oh well, next time!:D

Interesting to me that some people look forward to having hot dogs on a cruise.

To each their own but to me so many more interesting food choices.

On my thanksgiving cruise on Breakaway they had a genuine Sabrett hot dog wagon right near the large screen watching NFL it was great getting up at the commercials to get a dog much better than sea dogs on the Sunshine:D :eek:

On my thanksgiving cruise on Breakaway they had a genuine Sabrett hot dog wagon right near the large screen watching NFL it was great getting up at the commercials to get a dog much better than sea dogs on the Sunshine:D :eek:

Just about the only Kosher thing I will only eat is hot dogs. Read the ingredients on hot dogs once to often.

Interesting to me that some people look forward to having hot dogs on a cruise.

To each their own but to me so many more interesting food choices.

When you're 3 (like the OP mentioned), getting your own hot dog can be pretty interesting.

He will lead you to the hot dog stand before you find your cabin location:) he will know within an hour of boarding the shortest distance between your cabin and the hot dog stand ;)

Kids have a way of making a cruise an adventure and often have a better time then their parents and make more friends quicker and can navigate the decks quicker...he'll also know where every ice cream machine is

Is next to the Mini Golf area. However. They must not be open all day since we were up there two different days & it was closed. Maybe they have hours posted somewhere?

It is closed a lot, however they do have time posted in the fun times...look understand the Still Hungry section!