Tours in Mauritous

Benjis

I am on the Aurora in March cruising from Hong Kong to Cape Town. Can anyone tell me if it is better to take a ships tour there or is it better to do your own thing. We have never been to Mauritous before so do not know if it is advisable to do your own thing or not and does the ship dock within walking distance of the town

I am on the Aurora in March cruising from Hong Kong to Cape Town. Can anyone tell me if it is better to take a ships tour there or is it better to do your own thing. We have never been to Mauritous before so do not know if it is advisable to do your own thing or not and does the ship dock within walking distance of the town

It is easy to do your own thing as most speak English and taxis abound

In case you are interested we did a private tour to the Casela Bird Park not to see the birds although they were interesting but to have a one hour walk with the lions and to pet cheetahs We got a group of 12 together and it was quite a budget priced tour with a fabulous day and something to remember for ever

contact Heather at mauritiusattractions@gmail.com she will get everything organised for you and if you join your rollcall I am sure you will find some others to go with you Photographs and DVD available of your experience for a low $25