Premium Coffee vs Specialy Coffee

Snowescapee

Can someone tell me the difference between the two? I just want to make sure we can have all our favorite drinks at Cafe Al Bacio on the Classic package from the promo...or do we have to upgrade (seriously debating the upgrade...I love San Pel...the upgrade is $12pp a day right?)

Can someone tell me the difference between the two? I just want to make sure we can have all our favorite drinks at Cafe Al Bacio on the Classic package from the promo...or do we have to upgrade (seriously debating the upgrade...I love San Pel...the upgrade is $12pp a day right?)

The classic package seemed to have all the coffee drinks that we wanted and it was excellent. There may have been some additional specialty coffee choices but we didn't know and didn't miss them. I think maybe they include a shot of Bailey's or something. There were mochas, lattes, café Americanos (my favorite), and the like available through the classic package.

Not sure about the upgrade price now but it was 11.50 + tax per day per person less than a year ago. You can always upgrade onboard after you determine if the selections in the classic package suit your needs.

I think the speciality coffees are the ones with liqueur in them.

You are correct! However, some passengers have been told by the Café Al Bacio staff that even those liquor-infused drinks were covered by the Classic package! I guess it depends who serves you! :D

Edited by sharkwl

I kinda thought that the premium might have been the coffees with a shot :) but figured I would ask. We made a number of visits to Cafe Al Bacio last year and I wanted to make sure we weren't going to be missing out on anything (I had the premium non-alcoholic last year, my other half had the classic package...we were fine but never know what changes in a year!)