My next trip will be the Carnival........

Trizzy

Finally decided on this year's cruise.. The choices where the Glory, Valor and Liberty. Valor has on of the best itineraries visiting more ports than most Carnival ships but it doesn't have 2.0 updates . Glory and Liberty have identical itineraries but sail from different ports.. And both have 2.0. So finally after reading so many positive reviews on the Liberty .. 2014 I will be cruising Carnival Liberty in August!!! The first thing I will do is get is get a burger from Guy's!!!

Have her in mind for a spring southern Caribbean in 2015. Either her or the Sunshine.

But for what I read, you can not go wrong with the Liberty.

Both will be out of my homeport too.. :D

Edited by FireEater

well I think my next two cruises wont be on CCL :(

I found a great cruise from San Juan to Cape Liberty NJ - some caribbean islands and bermuda at the end of April on the Celebrity Summit

and with CCL pulling out of NYC for winter months, chances are I will be on the Gem or Breakaway in Jan. 2015. I always do a January cruise.

Finally decided on this year's cruise.. The choices where the Glory, Valor and Liberty. Valor has on of the best itineraries visiting more ports than most Carnival ships but it doesn't have 2.0 updates . Glory and Liberty have identical itineraries but sail from different ports.. And both have 2.0. So finally after reading so many positive reviews on the Liberty .. 2014 I will be cruising Carnival Liberty in August!!! The first thing I will do is get is get a burger from Guy's!!!

We had the same dilemma when researching for DS#2 cruise and we chose Liberty-cannot wait until March, after dropping our bags in the cabins (we have FTTF) it is off to Guy's we go!!!

Happy Sailing!!

Edited by Buffalofirsttimer4