Cruise shirts

tiffanieb

hey everyone my group are looking to make some matching shirts for our upcoming cruise in September does anyone have any examples they have either used or seen please post for some ideas

cheers

tiffanie

Try customink, zazzle, or customgirl

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forums mobile app

I use customink for our group shirts.

You can design your own and it's really pretty easy.

And not expensive.

And even though it's an online thing, you can call or message with a live person and get help with your designs whenever you need it.

In fact, I have an awesome design ready to go but was having a problem getting the colors right. The other night I got frustrated with it and sent a message asking for color help. The guy spent over an hour changing my colors and showing me my designs on different shirt colors with different print colors. I was fussy and he was patient! LOL

You might want to check to see if you have a local company that does screen printing. I did that when we decided to get bowling shirts made where I worked. So I was able to go to there in person and talk to them. We worked up a design, picked the color of the shirts (and I could see the quality of their product). The bonus turned out to be that they weren't quite finished with all of them when I went to pick them up so I got to see how they were made - very interesting process.

anyone got photos of there family in them?

I've ordered from CustomInk and CustomGirl before. Look at picture from my Valor review...the shirt that has Birthday Queen on the front...or maybe it says Leos Rule...but it is during embarkation. Photos from my girls trip are on my computer.

The link that one of the poster mentioned is actually www dot customizedgirl dot com. We've used them before with good results. I wish I had photos but sorry I don't.

Thank you, Lady Cruiser. Yes, Customized Girl is the site.

hey everyone my group are looking to make some matching shirts for our upcoming cruise in September does anyone have any examples they have either used or seen please post for some ideas

cheers

tiffanie

Look at all those people with the same cool cruise t shirts, said no one ever.

Not true at all. I have had people come up to me and ask if they could buy mine or if I brought extras when we have done some cool cruise critic matching shirts.

has anyone does these with Mac computers I know that using a PC is easier but we only have Apple Mac in our house

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD