Equinox Insider Tips?

profteedee

We are two couples in our late 50s who will be sailing to the Caribbean (10 day Ultimate Caribbean) aboard the Equinox in April. We were wondering if anyone has any insider tips to share?

Any foods not stated on the MDR menu that are available?

Desserts not to be missed?

Best place on board for sailaways?

Are breakfasts and lunches available in the MDR?

Do's and Dont's??

Any and all advice is appreciated!:D

We are two couples in our late 50s who will be sailing to the Caribbean (10 day Ultimate Caribbean) aboard the Equinox in April. We were wondering if anyone has any insider tips to share?

Any foods not stated on the MDR menu that are available?

Desserts not to be missed?

Are breakfasts and lunches available in the MDR?

Do's and Dont's??

Sunset bar for sailaway.

What cabin are in in? I can tell you want one you DO NOT want

Lunch is available at sea days in the MDR. Breakfast everyday in Blu so my guess is it is also available in MDR daily

Not to be missed is meeting the Captain...if on the same ship he is the youngest Captain and very nice, funny and handsome. :) (and married) :)

A great bartender in the Ensemble lounge. He is what I would call a real gentleman.

Edited by 20pluscruises

Any foods not stated on the MDR menu that are available? There is also a vegetarian menu and they will make things not on the menu if you ask the day before.

Desserts not to be missed? Chocolate meltaway cake. They served it twice on the 11-day cruise.

Are breakfasts and lunches available in the MDR?Breakfast is available in the MDR every day except when they have a fancy brunch, usually on one of the last two sea days. Lunch is served on other sea days.

Do's and Dont's??

Also, breakfast and lunch is served in the AquaSpa Cafe and in Bistro on 5 ($5 charge).

Not to be missed is meeting the Captain...if on the same ship he is the youngest Captain and very nice, funny and handsome. :) (and married) :)

I'm pretty sure the youngest Captain is Tasos, who is currently on Constellation, and single.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

Sunset bar for sailaway. Sounds perfect!

What cabin are in in? I can tell you want one you DO NOT want 7326

Lunch is available at sea days in the MDR. Breakfast everyday in Blu so my guess is it is also available in MDR daily Thanks!

Not to be missed is meeting the Captain...if on the same ship he is the youngest Captain and very nice, funny and handsome. :) (and married) :) Good to know! We'll have to check him out! ;)

A great bartender in the Ensemble lounge. He is what I would call a real gentleman.

Hard to find these days!

I appreciate all of your comments and ideas. Happy sailing!

I'm pretty sure the youngest Captain is Tasos, who is currently on Constellation, and single.

Happy Sailing,

Jenna[/quote

Is Tasos cute? :eek:

I had dinner at the captain's table with Tasos and we discussed an increasing problem ,being looked upon as sex objects by so many women. We both want you to want us for our minds.

The captains on the Constellation and Equinox are brothers

Was on the Equinox for the TA, the captain was using auto pilot a lot ;-)

Unless there has been a change since Mid December, they were on Constellation (Tasos, the younger brother) and Silloutte (Dimitrios, the older brother). They do get three months off and three month on schedule and switch some, but as of the end of the Europe seasons and start of the Caribbean seasons, this is definitely which ships they were on.

Happy Sailing!

Jenna

Unless there has been a change since Mid December, they were on Constellation (Tasos, the younger brother) and Silloutte (Dimitrios, the older brother). They do get three months off and three month on schedule and switch some, but as of the end of the Europe seasons and start of the Caribbean seasons, this is definitely which ships they were on.

Happy Sailing!

Jenna

You are correct, my bad :o

Happy Sailing,

Jenna[/quote

Is Tasos cute? :eek:

Not only cute, but funny! He was in the Liar show last spring and boy could he spin a yarn! I was glad to see he got his own ship!

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

I disagree....he is not cute....he is an out and out HUNK!!:D