Brenda Patrick

mikats

For those of you who do not know who Brenda was

Brenda was a frequent cruiser on RCCL and poster on this site, she was always upbeat and welcoming, she had a stroke a number of years ago, her husband Allan would faithfully post the ups and downs of Brenda's recovery. Allan was a very devoted husband and father.

In the past couple of years, Brenda's daughter died suddenly and then shortly after her husband Allan died ( in his sleep). Brenda's other daughter Season has been caring for her mother who died today of cancer.

Season has lost her sister, father, and mother in a very short time. Season kept up the tradition of posting her mother's updates.

Sympathies to the Patrick Family.

I met Brenda & Allen on the Liberty Pre-Inaugural and still have the button she made, for that cruise, in my office. It always makes me smile, both for the memories of a fun cruise, as well as for the wonderful friends I made as a result of that time. Hugs to Season and rest in peace, Brenda.

We had the pleasure of cruising with them twice to Hawaii.

Brenda had a massive stroke, which she never recovered from and then cancer. Alan was such a devoted husband and care taker of her. Brenda's needs always came first!

It gives me happiness in my heart knowing they are now together once again.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I am so sorry to hear that they both have passed. I met them on their last cruise which was to Hawaii. Then of course on these boards I heard Brenda had had a stroke and Alan (camera guy), made daily posts of their disappointments and accomplishment. I kept up with their posts for awhile.

May they both rest in peace and their daughter has the strength to keep moving foward.

My sincerest condolences. I am also praying for Season. Its so sad to learn when a fellow CCer and Frequent RCCL cruiser passes away. I know that the CC community will be here for the family and may the memories bring you comfort during these most hardest of times.