2:15 flight FLL

imlulu

I'm sorry, but that is not always the case. I was speaking from my own experience. The previous 2x we have flown from FLL on Delta, they wouldn't allow us to check bags until 2 hours prior, the most recent was November 16 2013. I did speak to a supervisor and was told the "2 hour rule" is quite common. Frustrating, but common, which is why we use the sky cap.

I am also speaking from my own personal experience involving multiple flights on Delta out of FLL including 3 times last year. I have always been able to check my bags 4 hours prior to departure.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I am also speaking from my own personal experience involving multiple flights on Delta out of FLL including 3 times last year. I have always been able to check my bags 4 hours prior to departure.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Glad you've have better luck than us. I simply posted my experience so that those who are reading will know that being able to check baggage 4 hours ahead of time is not always the case. :eek:

We are five adults.

In December 2012 we arrived at the airport a few hours too early and we had to sit with our luggage for hours, it was such a hassle since someone always had to stay with the luggage. At that time we were told to come back and check in two hours before departure, don't know if it's the air carrier rule or that the airport was having major renovations done at the time.

Learning from past experience this past December we decided to use RC Luggage Valet because we would be getting FLL too early to checkin in for our JetBlue flight 1:40 PM flight. It was such a pleasure not having to worry about dragging/watching our luggage while we waited for our flight.

To us it was well worth $20 pp we spent for it.