Where to eat for luch on boarding day?

123linz123

Is it just the lido/ buffet that is open for lunch? Or are there other places to eat as well?

Thank you

L

That would depend on which ship you will board. If the ship is new or has received the 2.0 upgrades, you will have plenty of places to eat as well as the lido buffet.

Ordinarily the dining room, and the specialty restaurants are NOT open on embarkation days, with rare exceptions. Depending on the class of ship you'll find the buffet, rotisserie, fish-n-chips, and other venues which are part of the buffet, open. As noted, I have seen the dining room open, but that's certainly the exception, rather than the rule.

Have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"

I love the fish and chips and go there first. It is usually not crowded on the first day and the food is great!

No fish and chips on Legend. The deli will make just about anything you want, how you want it, not just what's on the menu. I ask for double meat and double sauerkraut for my Reuben, extra grilled.

MDR is not open at embarkation.

:D We sail in 7 (cannot wait till then) days on the Victory. The first time we cruised we did the Mediterranean Grill and DH did not like it. I did, but am trying to please his buds so we did not return last trip. Does anybody know what else is available on the Victory? Is the Deli open and approximately where is it? I know we will want to grab a bite before we sail away. Luv Cruise Critic, have been on here for 3 years now and always get new and better info than before. :)

No fish and chips on Legend. The deli will make just about anything you want, how you want it, not just what's on the menu. I ask for double meat and double sauerkraut for my Reuben, extra grilled.

MDR is not open at embarkation.

Do have a lot of choices and usually not that crowded. Wish they did offer roast beef though.

:D We sail in 7 (cannot wait till then) days on the Victory. The first time we cruised we did the Mediterranean Grill and DH did not like it. I did, but am trying to please his buds so we did not return last trip. Does anybody know what else is available on the Victory? Is the Deli open and approximately where is it? I know we will want to grab a bite before we sail away. Luv Cruise Critic, have been on here for 3 years now and always get new and better info than before. :)

At embarkation only the MDR and steakhouse are closed.