Aqua Beverages

rubinstein2r

I understand that in an Aqua cabin we will be given free/included bottled water and tea (iced?) every day. Also a bottle of champagne on embarkation? Are there any other beverages included at Aqua level? In Blu, I assume coffee is included. How about espresso, can you get espresso in Blu either for breakfast or dinner? What is the charge for that do you think?

How about espresso, can you get espresso in Blu either for breakfast or dinner? What is the charge for that do you think?

$3 according to the sample menu on the Celebrity site. I believe it would be included with either the classic or premium beverage package.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/level3Type1.do?pagename=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes_blu&parentpage=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes

I understand that in an Aqua cabin we will be given free/included bottled water and tea (iced?) every day. Also a bottle of champagne on embarkation? Are there any other beverages included at Aqua level? In Blu, I assume coffee is included. How about espresso, can you get espresso in Blu either for breakfast or dinner? What is the charge for that do you think?

The tea is iced (bucket on the side) and flavored. Last week it was a refreshing raspberry tea.