Internet on Caribbean Princess

mjadse

I can't find this answer anywhere- Is there Internet service on the Caribbean Princess? Is so, where is it- in a special room, on the staterooms? Thanks!

Internet service is available in the Internet Cafe. And in the atrium area, if you bring your own laptop w/wireless. Thirty-five cents a minute.

I have been inside the internet cafe of the Caribbean Princess many times. It has about 14 computers in the main room and then about another 5 in a small hall along the outside wall of the ship which many people don't notice. You can usually get a spot in there, especially during shows, very early or late.

You are all so wonderful- thank you for the great info. Will bring wireless laptop and pay the 35 cents a minute.

Wireless access is the most cost efficient. Log on, get your mail, log off. Take your time reading and composing replies. Then log on, send the email, and log off. You'll get a lot done in a short amount of time.

The wireless access is charged a bit differently. You buy 30 minute blocks of time (at the Guest Relations desk), the cost is $10.50. I used one 30 minute block of time to check my email on four different days.

Archived