How to find price reduction of land/sea package

gbgpr

My husband and I are booked on an Alaskan cruise followed by a land package. How can I determine if there has been a price reduction without calling HAL? I can find the price of the cruise on line but can't seem to find the combined price. The cruise portion has been lowered but my travel agent has indicated that the land/sea package price is the same. Doesn't make sense to me. If the cruise is lower why isn't the land/sea lower? Can anyone explain or help me determine where to find the land/sea prices on line? I don't expect my travel agent to keep looking it up. Thanks!

My husband and I are booked on an Alaskan cruise followed by a land package. How can I determine if there has been a price reduction without calling HAL? I can find the price of the cruise on line but can't seem to find the combined price. The cruise portion has been lowered but my travel agent has indicated that the land/sea package price is the same. Doesn't make sense to me. If the cruise is lower why isn't the land/sea lower? Can anyone explain or help me determine where to find the land/sea prices on line? I don't expect my travel agent to keep looking it up. Thanks!

The cruise fare may drop but the Land/sea will not change drop. i think has all to do with marketing. On a land/sea the sea portion is already less than the going rate for the cruise.

Edited by Kamloops50

Isn't that part of their job?

Go on the HAL website like you are looking at options for land sea cruises. Don't put in any personal information, you are just shopping. You can go as far as to choose a cabin and get pricing for your category for your ship and the date of your land sea cruise. There are other online options like a major big box store where you can also do a dummy booking.