Ruby 5 Day Menus

The Canuks

Hi All,

I have seen several posts regarding menus, and some sites that have previous menus posted. Would anyone happen to have menus for a 5 day cruise.

I know this differs some what as there is only one formal night.

Ideally I am looking for menus from the Ruby.

Would anyone happen to know if they still serve the escargot on the Ruby 5 day cruises?

Thanks

The Canuks

Hi All,

I have seen several posts regarding menus, and some sites that have previous menus posted. Would anyone happen to have menus for a 5 day cruise.

I know this differs some what as there is only one formal night.

Ideally I am looking for menus from the Ruby.

Would anyone happen to know if they still serve the escargot on the Ruby 5 day cruises?

Thanks

The Canuks

Just got off the Ruby for their Eastern Caribbean tour (30Dec13 - 04Jan14). Escargot was served one evening. We did not have to special order it. Out of this world!

I tried escargot for the very first time on our first Princess cruise 10 years ago. Ever since then I was hooked!!!

If anyone is going and can get the menus, or has them for the 5 day cruise, again I would appreciate it.

Thanks

The Canuks

I'm just off a five-night Ruby cruise. Escargot was on the menu, either the first or second night.

The menu for the first night included prime rib. Normally Princess does a terrible job on beef, but I've found the prime rib served on the first night to be outstanding over several cruises. It's served with a horseradish sauce, but I found myself wishing I had brought a bottle of my own to hotten it up a little.

Can't remember the second night, but we all agreed it was good.

The third night was pretty wretched, and if you wanted a night for a specialty restaurant, this is it. Likewise, the fourth night is better than the third night, but not great. The final night is good, but just enjoy the baked Alaska dance; don't try to eat it as it is not very good.

Edited by Mississippian