Drinks Menus

jessiecat

I hope it is alright to post this link but it is to a site where a couple have posted amazing reviews from their cruises. It is fantastic reading and my apologies to Mike and Carol if they did not want it copied. The link should go straight to the drinks menus from their Reflection cruise in December.

http://www.thepreismans.com/ecarib_reflection_menus.htm#pool

The menus are good to get a idea of what is available. If you see something that you think that you want write it down as the menus constantly change but you can still ask for it.

🍸

I hope it is alright to post this link but it is to a site where a couple have posted amazing reviews from their cruises. It is fantastic reading and my apologies to Mike and Carol if they did not want it copied. The link should go straight to the drinks menus from their Reflection cruise in December.

http://www.thepreismans.com/ecarib_reflection_menus.htm#pool

Website is amazing.

Worth posting. ;)

Thanks for posting that Pean.

I had been trying to toss up whether or not it was worth the beverage package. I don't think it's worth asking other passengers really, because it's such an individual decision.

There seems to be a couple of menus around but not for the Solstice. I'm guessing that drinks prices are generally the same on all the Celebrity ships.