Another C / A point question

I should be able to answer this myself but I just want to run it by the pros.

We are Emerald with 58 points (should have more but lost 10 sailing days in the conversion :() we are booked on the Indy in a couple months. We just upgraded to JS which I know we will get double the points but I just realized that when we booked the T/A I booked with wouldn't let me book my daughters in their own room across from us so I booked myself and 1 DD in their room which is ok because its the Ben and Jerrys sweet and I need to have access to Concierge Lounge Rite? So anyway I am now thinking that I wont get double points because I am not in the JS. My wife still will and then she will be only 1 cruise away from diamond, but not me, thats just not rite!! I'm the planner! Anyway around this or will I always be 1 cruise behind now :confused:.

Thanks,

And go BOLTS!!!!

You will get points based on the stateroom you booked, not the stateroom you sailed in.

However, assuming you and you wife are linked in C&A, and you each have the same number of points now, then you will get the benefit of her higher point total.

But if you are married, C&A will have you recognized at her higher status once she becomes diamond.

I've taken several cruises without DH and made Diamond first, but he still shares my Diamond level because we are married.

I booked myself and 1 DD in their room which is ok because its the Ben and Jerrys sweet and I need to have access to Concierge Lounge Rite?

I don't think that the Ben & Jerrry's Suite gives you access to the Concierge Lounge. But I'm also sure if I'm wrong I'll be corrected quickly.

I don't think that the Ben & Jerrry's Suite gives you access to the Concierge Lounge. But I'm also sure if I'm wrong I'll be corrected quickly.

Ben & Jerry Promenade View Room does indeed come with Concierge Lounge access.

I should be able to answer this myself but I just want to run it by the pros.

We are Emerald with 58 points (should have more but lost 10 sailing days in the conversion :() we are booked on the Indy in a couple months. We just upgraded to JS which I know we will get double the points but I just realized that when we booked the T/A I booked with wouldn't let me book my daughters in their own room across from us so I booked myself and 1 DD in their room which is ok because its the Ben and Jerrys sweet and I need to have access to Concierge Lounge Rite? So anyway I am now thinking that I wont get double points because I am not in the JS. My wife still will and then she will be only 1 cruise away from diamond, but not me, thats just not rite!! I'm the planner! Anyway around this or will I always be 1 cruise behind now :confused:.

Thanks,

And go BOLTS!!!!

Unless you cruise alone why would it matter? Husband and wife will carry the same level.