Beer cooler IOS

I believe all ships have it. It isn't actually one of the 4 all inclusive drink packages but rather a "bucket of beer" only served in the cooler. When we were on the Allure last year we purchased the all inclusive drink package and then bought the cooler separately so that we could have it in our room and around the pool deck for water bottles ect. We have taken it on other non-crusing vacations since just to have in our room. It packs so easily in a suitcase.

I believe all ships have it. It isn't actually one of the 4 all inclusive drink packages but rather a "bucket of beer" only served in the cooler. When we were on the Allure last year we purchased the all inclusive drink package and then bought the cooler separately so that we could have it in our room and around the pool deck for water bottles ect. We have taken it on other non-crusing vacations since just to have in our room. It packs so easily in a suitcase.

I am on Liberty in 3 days. I have the cooler and the drink package. Will they let me fill a cooler with beer? Thanks!!

I'm not sure this applies to all ships but on both Vision in Nov and Grandeur in Dec they were selling off the bags alone on a table in front of the pool bar for $9.95. I got the impression they were clearing them out.

Just got off Indy New Years Cruise. Only place I saw the soft side cooler you mentioned was in Labadee. As soon as you went in the main gate, they had a table set up where they were selling them. They were selling them for 25 bucks with 5 beers or 20 bucks with 5 small bottles of water. I really wanted one, but I had the premium drink package and they would not sell me just the bag or offer any kind of discount. Didn't see them any other time on/off the ship all week.

Forgot to mention that if you do buy the cooler with beers in Labadee -- What you buy in Labadee gets consumed in Labadee. Unfortunately, no taking back ones that you didn't finish. However, the aluminum bottles were all capped and unopened when you bought the bag with beers. I did get one more beer from the bar closest to the exit before heading back to the ship and was going to drink it as I was walking back. The guard made me finish it before I even walked into the security area.

I never actually saw them around the ship when we bought ours. I just asked one of the bartenders at the pool bar and they pulled one out of the cabinet for me. So just ask around. If they have them I am sure you can buy one. Like I said earlier they sold me just the cooler because I had purchased the drink package. But I would have bought 1 bucket of beer to get it had that been the requirement.