Azura Terrance Pool

rangersgirl

I know that the Terrance pool is adult only. Does that include the all the sitting areas around the pool as well? Our cabin is on the Riveria Deck and i had wanted to maybe after dinner go there and sit with my son at the tables and play cards. Didnt want to if its adults only. Is it true there is a toddler pool just next to the Terrance Pool with a sitting Area just for the parents of the kids using that pool? Thanks in Advance.

I know that the Terrance pool is adult only. Does that include the all the sitting areas around the pool as well? Our cabin is on the Riveria Deck and i had wanted to maybe after dinner go there and sit with my son at the tables and play cards. Didnt want to if its adults only. Is it true there is a toddler pool just next to the Terrance Pool with a sitting Area just for the parents of the kids using that pool? Thanks in Advance.

No you can sit around at the tables with kids, just that kids are not allowed in the pools. There isnt a kids pool next to the terrace pool though I think there is one deck up just outside the kids club.

Hi

Just to add that The Terrace Pool isn't always adult only. It depends upon the cruise and the numbers of children onboard. In fact on virtually all the cruises we have done on Ventura and Azura we have been able to use this pool. The only pool you are never allowed to use with children is the one at the front - which I think is called the Oasis.

Anyway just thought I would mention this. If you go to the family meeting at the start of the cruise -first day. They will inform you which pools you may use. You can definitely use the seating area around the pool with children.

Hope this helps

Sue

Thanks you thats so helpful. I had no idea there was a family meeting on the first day. I dont think there will be many kids on board as its in term time when we sail.

No worries. When you get to your cabin there is usually a timetable of events for the kids club and various forms to fill in for the kids club. They usually have the time and location of the meeting on the timetable. It's usually about 5 or 6 o'clock on the day you board. Definitely worth going to as they explain how the clubs work, the activities onboard and safety briefings explaining what to do and where to go in the event of an emergency.

By the way there is a toddler pool on deck 16 just outside the kids club and overlooking the terrace pool. Also bear in mind if your child is not a strong swimmer all the pools are very deep except for this one so take armbands or float suit etc.

The kids clubs on P and O are amazing. The staff are excellent and the clubs very well run. As your cabin is aft you are really well located for the kids club as it is also aft on deck 16 just above the terrace pool!

Hope you have a great time. We are booked to go on Azura next May and can't wait

Sue

Edited by Suebiker