Using dummy OBB for *GT booking

TootTootMcgooT

July '13 I reserved a dummy date OBB to use July '14. I was thinking of waiting for OGT or VGT rates this year to book on the Fantasy. I have done some research in cruise fish and have not seen much fluctuation in prices for summer (given is high season:rolleyes:). Also, these last few years the Fantasy has sailed almost at capacity during these dates and there is the possibility of getting the oh, so special SOL/GT rate:D. It may just be better to just go with the GTY:confused:.

I would like to read from someone who's had experience using their OBB and maybe playing the wait for fares game and how you handled your OBB. Thank you

July '13 I reserved a dummy date OBB to use July '14. I was thinking of waiting for OGT or VGT rates this year to book on the Fantasy. I have done some research in cruise fish and have not seen much fluctuation in prices for summer (given is high season:rolleyes:). Also, these last few years the Fantasy has sailed almost at capacity during these dates and there is the possibility of getting the oh, so special SOL/GT rate:D. It may just be better to just go with the GTY:confused:.

I would like to read from someone who's had experience using their OBB and maybe playing the wait for fares game and how you handled your OBB. Thank you

I believe you can't use OBBs for the last-minute *GT fares.

From the DCL site:

•New bookings only. Existing reservations cannot be modified to these new categories.

•You are reserving a stateroom within the selected stateroom type: Inside, Oceanview or Verandah*.

•Disney Cruise Line will assign your specific stateroom at a later time, based on remaining availability.

•Specific stateroom requests will not be accommodated.

•Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable.

•Sail date and stateroom category changes are not permitted.

•The stateroom offer cannot be combined with any other discounted or promotional offer.

•Full legal names of all Guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed.

•* Most Verandah staterooms include a private verandah with a clear plexiglass wall; some may include a solid white wall depending upon location. A limited number of Oceanview and Verandah staterooms may include a partially obstructed view.