Restaurants

slo71

I've seen many posts regarding meals at restaurants and possible discounts...pardon me for being so far out there but aren't some meals included? Thank you! I'm panicking a little and just want to make sure I am prepared!

On the ship ALL meals are included. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. When in Port you're on your own for food if you want food while on shore. Of course you can always go back to the ship and eat their food anytime you want for "free".

And at some venues on board like Café Bacio, you can get free pastries anytime you want them. But specialty coffees they charge for... Like Starbucks. You can also get free food anywhere on board like at the bar & grills near the swimming pools.. hamburgers, hot dogs, etc.

The "restaurants" you're referring to are "specialty restaurants" which means you get a upgraded service and food quality for extra money if you want to. We find the "free food" so good in the Main Dining Room (MDR) that we seldom pay extra for a specialty restaurant.

Edited by Baybear

I've seen many posts regarding meals at restaurants and possible discounts...pardon me for being so far out there but aren't some meals included? Thank you! I'm panicking a little and just want to make sure I am prepared!

Hi Slo71,

Not to worry. Most meals are included in the cruise fare, including the Main Dining Room and the Buffet. When folks inquire about "discounts", they are asking about Specialty Dining venues, which do have surcharges.

I hope this helps, and Happy New Year !

Yes, all meals in the dining room and buffet are included. You won't go hungry. The meals you are worried about paying for are in the optional specialty restaurants which have a cover charge.

Cheers, h.

Sent from my little machine that knows way too much about me.