Glory Caribbean reviews???

lissa42886

I have been searching... And i am coming up short on recent carnival glory reviews that ARENT for the Canada trip.... Anyone know of any?? 99% booking her for end of may :) hitting cozumel roaton belize.. And i think 1 other.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi ya.

I am in the process of trying to finish up my review of my Dec. 8th cruise aboard the Glory. Unfortunately our camera "died" on the second day so I didn't get an opportunity to take many pictures so you won't find many in my review which I hope to get done over the weekend.

For what it's worth, my husband and I (late 30's) both really enjoyed the ship and would recommend her. We found the layout very easy to navigate (and while I'm the best navigator in the car, I tend to get turned around easily on a ship) and really enjoyed the multiple dining venues (loved Guy's burgers and the Blue Iguana Cantina). We had an outside cabin and really liked it - good size with tons of storage space. Our cabin was kept exactingly clean and the staff was always friendly and accommodating. We really enjoyed our cruise and would cruise aboard the Glory again.

We did the Western Caribbean which went to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Grand Cayman and Mohagany Bay. We have been to each port except Mohagany Bay and as such, didn't debark in Coz ("sea" day where we practically had the pool deck to ourselves - it was awesome) or Costa Maya (raining all day, enjoyed the spa). We went to the little beach in Belize, which was nice and did some shopping in Georgetown. We really liked being able to set our own schedule for the week: stay on board, go to shore - eat when and where we wanted (with Anytime Dining) and do as little or as much as we wanted. All in all it was an excellent cruise.

I wanted to get my review done earlier, but the reality of live with four kids from 2 - 9 coupled with the holidays has meant I haven't had as much time to sit and write in peace as I would like. I hope the summary above helps in some small measure.

Happy cruising!

Jill