NCL can't find reservation

rocketlegs

I booked on lastminutecruises.com for a 3/11/2014 cruise. I went to ncl.com to add the cruise to my account so I could sign up for Latitudes. It found the confirmation number but had no ship name or sail date and a message said I could not join Latitudes as it could not find my reservation. Do I have to be within the 60 day window of cruising before it can locate my reservation?

The reservation should be found immediately once the reservation is made (even on courtesy hold).

When booked through a TA, I've once encountered similar error that was caused by different spelling with passenger name (NCL's system has some weird restrictions like not allowing hyphens in firstname and when the name was transferred from TA's system to NCL's, the name was changed) and NCL's tech support (phone# is with the error message) was able to fix it quickly.

So what ever the reason is, I suggest contacting NCL's support, they are really helpful and usually can fix things fast.

Edited by Demonyte

Call up NCL with your reservation number. You can be assured you have the right reservation in the system that way. I am glad you have a number. When I first read your post, I was thinking perhaps the online transaction had not gone through.

You automatically become a Latitudes member when you complete a cruise, unlike one line where you have to apply to be a member. That is why you aren't being accepted into Latitudes.

Hope you get this resolved soon!

Edited by HokiePoq