Maya Key through RCCL

kwbrad

Hi everyone,

I am looking at booking the Maya Key tour for our March cruise on Navigator of the Seas. However, when looking at the time for the tour it lists it at 1pm. This seems very late given we are in port 8-5. I have emailed both RCCL and Maya Key to see if maybe it is a typo but gotten no response. Wondering if anyone else has taking this excursion, it said 1pm when they booked it, but the actual time was earlier?

Hi everyone,

I am looking at booking the Maya Key tour for our March cruise on Navigator of the Seas. However, when looking at the time for the tour it lists it at 1pm. This seems very late given we are in port 8-5. I have emailed both RCCL and Maya Key to see if maybe it is a typo but gotten no response. Wondering if anyone else has taking this excursion, it said 1pm when they booked it, but the actual time was earlier?

We just returned from the New Year's cruise on Navigator. We did the Maya Key tour and it started at 1:00. Carnival was there in the morning. I have been to Roatan 3 times and I wasn't too excited about this excursion. Bring lots of bug spray, we were eaten alive by no see ums (sand fleas).