Radiance of the Seas Cruise Director

I understand that Amy Fickert is the current cruise director on Radiance of the Seas but will be leaving the ship on 3rd February. Does anyone know who will be replacing her? If anyone is cruising on Radiance in the next couple of weeks, are you able to ask and report back, please?

Must have been a big change. As of start on December Becky had resigned and Bobby had gone to a hip out of England.

R

What a shame, I thought they were the best cruise director and assistant that I have come across. Robin:)

We have cruised on Radiance 4 times and all but the last, Bobby and Becky were a team onboard as Cruise Director and Activities Director. Very personable, helping organize the tendering as well as their usual duties. Always had a laugh at the morning tv show where they presented the days activities, Becky would taste the cocktail of the day and by the end of the show had finished off hers and Bobby's. I might add that I don't know if they were full strength drinks or not!

I read on the RCI forum that it is mostly a three year turnaround on the ships for cruise directors.

We were on Bobby's final cruise in Nov, he and the Captain were going on leave, he never mentioned that he was finishing, in fact he said he'd return, and the replacement cd said she was only there for a few weeeks. Captain has 10 weeks off do the cd's too?)

I guess that Bobby could have left that ship and not said anything to passengers.

Didn't hear about a Becky on our cruise, so she may have already departed.

We were on Bobby's final cruise in Nov, he and the Captain were going on leave, he never mentioned that he was finishing, in fact he said he'd return, and the replacement cd said she was only there for a few weeeks. Captain has 10 weeks off do the cd's too?)

I guess that Bobby could have left that ship and not said anything to passengers.

Didn't hear about a Becky on our cruise, so she may have already departed.

Bobby Brown has quite a "cult" following among the US-passengers. When we cruised during October 2013 he was absent the first week so his assistant Darrin (?) took over the role. When he returned the second week, he & his assistant ran the show.

Here is a copy & paste of our 3 Oz-based ships from the US RCI thread pertaining to CD's on each RCI ship.

Radiance OTS - Amy Fickert began on November 16 until Feb 3 (who will be her replacement?)

Rhapsody OTS - Ken Jones Nov 19 through Feb 1. Graham Seymour returns from his break on Feb 1 for 6 months through August 1 (per Graham: Ken is a Canadian gent, funny, great stage presence)

Voyager OTS - Luke Aerowsmith October 24 for the repositioning and for the Australian season. Lixin Fang is expected to return for the Asian season