Carlisle Bay to see turtles? Bus?

marycwilmes

I am looking to go to Carlisle Bay to find a local guide to do the turle/shipwreck snorkles. Anyone done this? Can you take the bus or walk to this part of Carlisle Bay?

Can little kids come on these snorkle trips?

I'd like to do this in the morning and then walk around the town and have some local food for lunch and buy some locally made things.

Any suggestions?

We did a half day with a catamaran.....one girl couldn't swim, and Charlie held on to her to swim with turtles! That is personal service! El Tigre ! Great boat.

Turtles are a few yards from shipwreck.

Look on tripadvisor.com

Put in Barbados

Things to do

Reviews for Carlisle bay/beach

I am looking to go to Carlisle Bay to find a local guide to do the turle/shipwreck snorkles. Anyone done this? Can you take the bus or walk to this part of Carlisle Bay?

Can little kids come on these snorkle trips?

I'd like to do this in the morning and then walk around the town and have some local food for lunch and buy some locally made things.

Any suggestions?

Hi Mary, yes my wife and I have taken the public (Blue) bus to Paynes Bay beach. The bus station is a ten minute walk from the cruise port. Just walk out of the port, past the taxi's on the right hand side. Keep walking straight ahead along Princess Alice Highway and the Bus station is on the left hand side. The bus only cost $US1 per person. Ask the driver to put you off at Paynes Bay Beach.:D Regarding your question about little kids, only you can answer that question, the boat owner will let on any fare paying passengers