Galveston Beach Hotel Anyone?

We are sitting in this hotel this morning. Do NOT be afraid to book this hotel! It is very nice! Our beds have been very comfy, and the room is clean. I think all rooms have a beach view. We have 2 chairs on our deck. There isn't breakfast, but plenty of places around here to get some. They have secured property for your cars, with a gate that has a code to get in. The pool is very nice, but of course it's a little chilly to get in right now. Very nice hotel!

Thanks for the report card.

Glad it was a positive one .

I won't hesitate to recommend it.

It is certainly a wonderful chamber of commerce

day in Galveston today.

Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!!!!

Enjoy you cruise!

We do have great reports on

Restaurant Thirteen on Offits.

Views are spectacular of water and Moody Gardens.

You are welcome! We have enjoyed staying here.

More info: there is a hair dryer in the bathroom. There is a flat screen TV, fridge, table and two chairs, dresser. The beds have been very comfy. The lobby is very pretty, as are the grounds. They have secured parking in back behind fencing with a coded entrance. I think you can leave your car here while you cruise and they will shuttle you to ship. We had already made parking arrangements or we might have done that. There is free wifi here too. Easy walk across the street to the beach.

I believe they do serve breakfast down by the lobby, but it isn't free. We just drove up Seawall to IHOP this morning. Our kids were catching The Triumph today, and we get on the Magic tomorrow!

Dinah - Thank you so much for posting this information and to the OP for asking!! We have alot of people booked at Galveston Beach Hotel from our roll call in May and we wanted to know the scoop!! Enjoy your time away from everything and have a safe and great trip!!

SSB - See you on board in May!!

Kelly